Monday, October 17, 2011

NEW ELECTION REGULATIONS

With federal elections just over a year away, I am enacting the following regulations:

1) Anyone posting any drivel promoting religious, racial or sexual intolerance is subject to summary removal from my friends list.

2) Anyone sharing any drivel from Lori Foster or the Tea Party is subject to summary removal from my friends list.

3) If you wish to engage in political discourse, there must be a basis in fact. This means anyone posting any drivel from Rush Limbaugh, Bill O’Reilly or Fox News is subject to summary removal from my friends list.

4) I am pro-choice. Any posts advocating the restriction of female reproductive rights may subject the poster to summary removal from my friends list.

5) Nihilistic negativism or extreme right wing demagoguery may subject the poster to summary removal from my friends list.

6) It is acceptable to refer to Cainsian Economics as “Nein! Nein! Nein!”

NOTE-IF YOU FIND THESE REGULATIONS UNDULY RESTRICTIVE OR OFFENSIVE, YOU ARE NOT OBLIGATED TO STAY AND READ.

No comments:

Post a Comment