Thursday, November 10, 2011

An Awesome Authors Day...

 FIRST THINGS FIRST THE PICTURES BELOW WERE TAKEN BY JAIME LEACH.  SHE DESERVES ALL THE CREDIT.
Author Charlie Kenmore and Photographer Jaime Leach

The nice thing about having a page for my writing is I can pretty much say what I want.  If people don't like it, don't read it.

My writing has come to a standstill.  I am unsure of how to proceed.  I want to create a piece that people will want to read.  Can I do it on my own, after so many years of not writing "creatively?"  I am not sure.  Can I write?  Yes.  What do I need to do?  How do I motivate myself?

Author Charlie Kenmore and I went to a book signing on Saturday, and I met some phenomenal authors there.  I kept saying to myself I want to be successful like they are.  Silly perhaps, some have been doing this for many years.  There was so much talent in Rose's Book House that day, I can't help but be inspired by these amazing people.

Here are some photos of some talented authors all of whom I think you should read.

Kasey is very personable.  She actually just gave me a book!  I met her for the first time at ARCHON in early October.  Her books Red Hot Fury and Green Eyed Envy   are linked here.

Kasey Mackenzie lives with her husband and son in St. Louis, Missouri; home of the Gateway Arch, the baseball Cardinals, and the world’s greatest thin-crust pizza.  Kasey was one of those students who always had her nose in a book—so no big surprise when she was voted “Teacher’s Pet” in her high school yearbook.  Today, she is a voracious reader of fantasy, romance, suspense, and “soft” science fiction.  She adores her German shepherd puppy, two cats, playing softball, and has recently taken up knitting.  So far she can cast on, do the knit stitch, and cast off.  Hey, it’s a start!


Ms. Ivy was very nice and signed a book with author Angie Fox.  Their anthology The Real Werewives of Vampire County  you can also find her Guardians of Eternity series here.


 You can find her book listed here at Amazon.  I enjoy Jade's books.  My favorites being her Tigress Series.


Shannon is a very talented lady.  Writing both in the paranormal genre and Romantic Suspense.  I love all of her books.  you can find a her books here on Amazon
 Jade Lee
Kind enough to take a picture with an admirer.  Here I am complete with "THE LIST".  Every Book I own or want is listed in this folder.  

Ms. Angie said I was the best dressed at the book signing.  I came wearing my Angie Fox "Kiss My Asphalt"  t-shirt that she sent.  You can find all Angie's books listed here at Amazon

Shiloh Walker was very nice.  I enjoyed the few moments I spoke to her.  I did take Pictures but out of respect for this wonderful author I posted some of her books.  Shiloh's books can be found here on Amazon







Shannon Butcher
Shannon makes the most beautiful jewelry and glass book marks.  Multi-talented  writer and crafter. With Me!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks but you did not have to give me any credit it is your blog!!!! It was alot of fun though!!!

    ReplyDelete